
1. I straightened my hair the night before
2. French Toast for everyone! We like to sprinkle "snow" (powdered sugar) on top!
3. Avery showing off her latest pipe cleaner art...I think it is a really good flower.
4. I guess not everyone had french toast...I had my protein pancakes.
5. Target with all the kids in tow.
6. Rowdy found a Captain Underpants book he had been wanting and he had 1/3 of it read by the time we got to the check out.
7. Avery discovering the pains of shoe shopping...all the shoes she liked weren't in her size...I hate when that happens.
8. Bodie snacking from the box of "Granola Bites" (something new for us) that we got from the food section.
9. We met Dada for lunch at Applebee's. We always play tic tac toe to pass the time until the food comes.
10. Avery and I played too!
11. Bodie liked the chips and salsa that came with our spinach artichoke dip.
12. After lunch we went to Payless Shoes to buy Avery some new dance shoes. (totally overdue for these)

13. Then off to Toys R Us to return some toys that were defective from Christmas. I still had the receipt and it was $25 worth of stuff so we picked out some new toys!
14. Avery chose some Littlest Pet Shop cats to add to her collection.
15. Rowdy picked out these two Chargers. They have been the toy of choice everyday since. Bodie wanted Candy!
16. My handsome son!
17. Spring is Springing.
18. I love this tree...and I don't even know what it is?
19. We have been blowing lots of bubbles lately.
20. I love having fresh cut flowers in the house.
21. Fajitas for dinner...Yum!
22. For sure the best moment of the day was when I saved one of my Compact Flash cards from my hard drive. I just put it in on a funny angle and it just vanished. Well, I took the panal off the side off my tower and very carefully figured out how get that little sucker out of the 5 and 1 card reader. You can see where it was hiding it is the little black and red thing inside that little box. I ROCK if I do say so myself!
23. This is what Rowdy was thinking about as he drifted off to sleep because we had big plans to go see this amazing engine on Saturday.
24. This photo was not taken on the 12th but was way too cute to leave out!
1 comment:
So fun, love it, need to do it. The hair looks sooooo cute, it's fun to have a change.
Post a Comment