
- It was "corn dog" Friday, Rowdy's favorite!
- Rowdy always gets chocolate milk
- Bo has celebrity status when I bring him for lunch and kids flock to our table to sit with
Rowdy's little brother!
-The reason I included so many pictures of Rowdy and his beloved corn dog is because he said the funniest thing this particular day at lunch. He very simply told me as his corn dog neared the end of the stick and he had already popped it off the stick, "It is usually at this point I do this" and he proceeded to tear off the corn bread and eat it separately from the hot dog. It just cracked me up that he was telling me his routine with the last bite of his corn dog. That is precisely what he is doing in the last photo. I love that boy!
-I am just thrilled to pieces with the picture of all three of them just doing their thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment