May 31, 2009

One hundred and forty-five...


Just another favorite from the other day. Can you tell I am behind on my blogging and just reaching for anything to post. Behind the scenes though I am working on some more stuff I have learned in my Photoshop Elements program. I am happy with how this one turned out. I am working on "warming" up my images because my eye tends to like them a little "cooler" or blue. I am trying to retrain my eye to like things a little warmer.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I like it. I know we have decided that you like it a little cooler and I think I like it a little on the warmer side. It looks like to have it a little warmer with skin too, because it just makes people look fresh and lively.

Holly said...

Julia, this pic is perfection! Like Kim I had your opposite problem. I look at old pics I took and think they look way too warm, so I had to retrain my eyes to like things a little cooler. But truly, I think you WB on that picture is scrumptious!