I took this photo as Ron saw Rowdy to the end of our driveway for the last time as a first grader to load up on the bus. Ron walks Rowdy out to the bus stop every morning. They shoot kisses to each other after Rowdy loads up on the bus. I have been so proud of Rowdy this year for making the transition to all day school so well. It wasn't until the middle of the year the he asked me "Why do first graders have to get up so early?" He did have to get up pretty early. I had to get him up at 6:30 to make the 7:30 bus. And he didn't get home until after 3pm. I would get tired maintaining that schedule as an adult.
1 comment:
Very sweet, it is hard to believe first grade is already over. fun to see a picture of Ron too.
Post a Comment