Just a super quick post. I am up to my eye balls in ending the year at the preschool (Avery's last year), end of the year parties and activities at Rowdy's school, t-ball, doctors appointments for the kids, extra dance classes, Avery's dance recital and deciding what to do for Rowdy's 7th birthday party. Also, I have been lucky enough to have several photography sessions since announcing the start of ...the daisy patch. I have added running a small, very small photography business to the list. I am super behind on posting but I will catch up soon.May 28, 2009
One hundred and thirty five...
Just a super quick post. I am up to my eye balls in ending the year at the preschool (Avery's last year), end of the year parties and activities at Rowdy's school, t-ball, doctors appointments for the kids, extra dance classes, Avery's dance recital and deciding what to do for Rowdy's 7th birthday party. Also, I have been lucky enough to have several photography sessions since announcing the start of ...the daisy patch. I have added running a small, very small photography business to the list. I am super behind on posting but I will catch up soon.
Labels:
Avery,
Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it, what more can I say. Good luck with all the balls you are juggling. I am hearing you on having not enough hours in the day.
Post a Comment