May 31, 2009

One hundred and forty-eight...

Look what happened....

We thought this Mama cow was pregnant. Saturday morning I pulled into our driveway and this little guy was standing right next to his mama. She is such a good Mama. She is so protective of him (this isn't always the case). When I took these she told me the photo shoot was over by lowering her head to the ground and scraping the ground with her hooves (imagine what a bull does in the ring during a bull fight). Later I asked Ron if she was telling me to get out...and he said I don't think it was a good sign.




Isn't he just wonderful!
It is such a dichotomy to love steak as much as I do and to think that bovine are cute.

Note: Although the date on this post is in May, I posted it on June 15th. I am still trying to catch up on my one post a day goal...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Baby cows are the one of the cutest things ever. Do you know they make miniature cows? Check it out: http://www.minicattlecountry.com/ you guys need some of these.

Denise G said...

too cute. Why do they make baby cows so cute?