May 4, 2009

One hundred and twenty...

After all those black and whites I thought we needed some color!

One of the unexpected things about taking up photography has been looking for chairs, stools, benches and other cute things for my subjects to sit on. When I saw this chair at a second hand store for $10 I had to have it. I loved the color and the texture on the seat. It is really sad when you start to think, "oh, that chair would look cute in a photo". I bet you thought this post was going to be about Avery.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute and I am loving the chair, love cherry blossoms, and that cute little girl.

Amanda Davis said...

I don't think it is sad you think that way! I love it. I am the same way with scrapbooking and paper. I see fabric and think that would make cute scrap book paper, or I see clothes and think that would be cute to dress my kids in and scrapbook the pictures. Or We should go to a certain event because it would be fun to scrap book that... On and on and on...