Feb 16, 2009

Forty-Seven...

The following image is
really, really, really sad
and has his Mother
very sick to her
stomach because....

...she is the one who left him on

the bed by himself just for a minute

and he fell off.

The doctor said he will mend quickly. He had a great morning of trying to boss his older siblings around and was his normal self actually. He proved he is ambidextrous because he ate his breakfast with his left hand like a champ! The doctor told me to give him Ibuprofen for pain, but he didn't offer me anything for my broken heart. Not my best moment as a mother.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I am so sorry what a sad picture, I sure hope the Bo-man is doing all right, he is such a sweetheart. Please know that you are a great mom and hello we have ALL left our kids on the bed alone. I am so sorry!!!

Holly said...

But on the bright side, baby casts are so cute! Bless his heart, and yours! And I side with Kim, we have ALL left our kids on the bed alone so don't feel bad!

Denise G said...

Julia,
I am so sorry that happened. I think the mom's heart hurts often more than the actual injury. Some thing good always comes from not so good situations.
DG

Mama Rak said...

We've all been there, Girlfriend, just try and forgive yourself. The past has passed and if he's acting like his ol' self, he is halfway mended!

Nic