
This was Avery last year in Hawaii on her 4th birthday. This is one of my favorite photos of her. I am looking forward to her party tonight. We are going to have pasta, one of her favorites, with alfredo and meat sauce. And a Costco cake with huge pink and purple flowers on it. I can't wait for her to open her presents because I want to play the Enchanted Princess Wii game she is getting.
4 comments:
Oh you're great! I am sitting here giggling and thinking I am so glad I am not the only one dying for my kids to open their presents so that I can play with them! :)
Hope she has a fun party tonight, we are really excited for our twins party tomorrow!
I too hope all goes well, what a sweet little girl, it has been so fun to see her grow and change I only wish we were still close by.
Oh, that is such a sweet photo! I love the pink laptop one too - fabulous :)
Post a Comment