
With all the nice weather we have been having the birds and frogs are confused. They think it is spring. The frogs have started to sing at our place. I remember when we moved in almost two years ago, falling asleep the first night in our new house to the sound of the frogs singing. If you haven't heard this sound, it is really loud. I never want to become immune to hearing it. It is really pretty and relaxing. They are singing right now and there is this overall buzz and then every once in awile there is a croak, croak, croak...in a pattern.
We also found four or five Kio fish in our pond the other day. I saw one when we first moved in but hadn't seen any since. We will have to keep our eye on them.
3 comments:
wow! what an amazing picture. You always capture the most unique things. The pict is also so crisp and clean - feels just like I was standing there looking at that little guy myself.
Would love to know more about your techniques and your photography style. You always continue to amaze me and you are an awesome inspiration!
Our neightbor has a little pond that has frogs in it and I had the same experiance the first night we moved in. I remembered calling Allison at 10:00 pm to tell her I could hear frogs instead of Mac Trucks! I was pretty thrilled and look forward to it every spring!
I miss that sound. Sometimes we get a cricket chirping randomly, but that's about it.
Post a Comment