Feb 13, 2009

Forty-Four...




Some Mom's take their kids to the park to play, I took him here and brought my camera. I had some time to kill waiting to pick Avery up from pre-school.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Okay I have totally used that laundry mat before, Our sewer pipe broke and I was forced to go and do washing there. I was seriously hoping that your machine wasn't broken because waiting for laundry is the worst, but going there just for the heck of it looks fun. Was he totally just confused why you were there and what he was doing in that basket?

Julia Shinkle said...

I didn't actually do laundry there. I just thought it would be a fun place to get good light and play around. There is obviously more shots from this day but this is all I had time for late last night. I just pushed him around in the cart for fun! He liked opening and closing the front loaders...we have one so he know what they were.