Feb 15, 2009

Forty-six...


He knows some sign language. It comes in handy and since he isn't very verbal I thought it was a good idea. He is asking for me to blow "more" bubbles. He knows, more, please, thank you, eat, water, milk, book, dog, milk and finished. He made one up for poop. He points at his chest or tummy. The funny thing is he signs "poop" sometimes before he has even gone. I hope that is a sign he will potty train easy. He has been known to go get a diaper and the wipes for us and lay down to be changed...really can you blame a guy!

I apologize for talking about poop!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How awesome would that be if he potty trains easily. I have no expectations with Landon seeing as Madie and Ethan were both over three we still have a while to go before that will ever happen. That's great he knows some sign, I don't know any so I never thought about teaching my kids. Landon has started so say so many more words and if he is thirsty and wants a drink he pulls a cup out of the drawer and brings it to me. Bodie sure is a doll.

Holly said...

I love that you talk about poop! Poop is a huge subject around our house too, and often our boys will point to their bums and say "poop" even if it's just a toot.

We're mom's, and as such our lives inevitably revolve around all the magical wonder that is poop. :)