Feb 27, 2009

Fifty-Eight...

We went and got Bodie's hair cut on Wednesday and I just had to share the photos.

I attempted to make a slide show and it is below. It didn't turn our very clear so I have posted some of my favorites here too. He just looks too cute with his new "little boy" hair cut.


The above photo is the after that my friend Kim requested. I didn't take a offical before shot in the Barber Shop because Ron just kind of swooped him in the chair and Ray started buzzing away. So if you want a before just look at the last several posts of Bodie. Man, was he overdue for this.


4 comments:

Kim said...

What wheres the final picture I want a before and after shot. The one of him crying made me so sad. What a sweet heart.

Holly said...

He does look so grown up, and all that lollipop talk has my sweet tooth acting up. What a big boy, I totally love that first shot you got from the outside of the building. Did you have to use a polarizer to get that clear of an image?

Mama Rak said...

That poor traumatized sweetheart! Luckily the whole experience appeared to have some OK moments as well. Lollipops do make it all better :)

Nic

Amanda Davis said...

The one with the big tear on his face is sooo sweet!