


Tuesday mornings Avery, Bodie and I just hang around the house doing chores. Most the time in our pajamas. Avery doesn't really like the chores part. It is a standing appointment I have with myself so that I don't get too behind on the deep cleaning. If Avery helps me willingly she gets to watch a little show or play her Wii Princess game.
The game is really cute and makes the player problem solve to find things in each of the princess worlds. You can make your own character and choose all the things she is wearing, right down to the earrings. Above, she is exploring the market place from Aladdin. She is trying to find the little monkey (Aboo - sp??). The bottom two pictures show her using her wand to perform "magic" to make things happen on the screen.
It is a shame that the Wii remote won't perform "magic" on my toilets.
1 comment:
If the wii could preform majic on tiolets I would buy one even though I have told my kids repetedly we would never own one (even if secretly I want a wii!)
Post a Comment