

All I have to say is,"side-pony". Well maybe, I have more to say. It is after all me in a cheerleading outfit. This was my senior year. I remember the night this picture was taken. It was always the rule that our hair had to be in a pony tail when we cheered at games. We had a game this night and I, being the very obedient individual that I am, showed up with a pony tail. Really, I don't recall wearing it that way, but apparently I did. All, the other girls as you can see didn't send me the memo that we could wear our hair down for the photo. I remember being embarrassed that I had it in a ponytail and the rest of my friends looked like they could step into their prom dresses without doing a single touch up.
Cheerleading was really fun for me. I enjoyed it so much I did it in College as well. I was so ecstatic to make this squad because I didn't make the cut for my Junior year. I love every part of being on the squad; the outfits, the locker tags, spirit posters, bus rides, cheering at the games, and I loved our school colors (Navy and White).
Go Lakers!
5 comments:
You look so pretty! Side pony tail and all.
I was remembering my last experience with a side ponytail. It was the 8th grade and I was wearing it in a braid and I was hanging out with a friend, on a playground. The ponytail holder swung around, hit me in the eye and popped out my hard contact, which I had only had for about a year. My friend and I spent an hour looking for the contact and finally found it. It was a hard lesson to learn about those side ponytails, but boy, did I learn it. :)
Totally great to see a picture of you in your glory days. I too showed off a side pony many a times. Isn't so fun to look back and to see how far you've come.
I personally think the side pony is cuter than all the other styles!
So fun!
isnt funny the things that we remember about our school days/experiences?
It is fun to learn something new about you!
I think you are awesome for taking on such a fun goal - it is great to look at all the cute things your family is doing and all of the sweet memories you will have by the end of the year.
Great Job!
You know I love all things cheerleading. So glad that so many of my memories involve you in them! Love ya,
Nic
Post a Comment