Jan 12, 2009

Twelve

Hands down...
Photobucket
one of...
Photobucket
my most...
Photobucket
favorite times...
Photobucket
of...
Photobucket
the day.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I love that!!! The sad part is that some times lately that is my least favorite time of the day. I love my boys don't get me wrong! But things are soooo quiet and peaceful with just my girls at home!

Kim said...

so cute, I love when Madie comes home as well, Landon and Ethan run to the window to see the bus down the street and Ethan waits at the door until Madie is walking up the sidewalk and he opens the door for her. We are all glad when she comes home. Oh and by the way Jeff saw your comment about how we were on the phone for 109 minutes, he goes "so you were on the phone with Julia for 109 minutes?" and I said that's what happens when your best friend lives like 8 hours away. It was not like he was really mad, but it was funny.