I am sure you have seen these before. But if you haven't it is so much fun. It is really fun to do with your kids. You walk around in your house or outside and you try to find letters in everyday ordinary objects. I was lookin through some old photos and I ran across the J-U-L and the A that I took outside a long time ago. I hadn't found a good "I" yet. Well as I was getting ready to workout this morning I realized a dumbell is a perfect "I".
(click to make larger)By the way, I skipped my workout to do this. This was more fun and not so sweaty.
4 comments:
So cute it is a totally fun activity isn't it. I love the picture of Rowdy below too, what a sweet pie.
Okay so I totally just called Bodie, Rowdy, they totally look like brothers and deep down I swear Rowdy is still that small that's how I totally remember him.
LOVE IT! I want one for my name!
THanks for working on one for me! I thought I should do it my self if I wanted one but figured I didn't have enough ideas to work with so I figured I wouldn't But I LOVE IT! I think you should print, and frame it in your home somewhere! Maybe even do your last name! That would be really cool!
Post a Comment