Jan 7, 2009

Five


In 2008 I bought a DSLR Camera and have been trying to learn how to use it and become better. I also have been trying to learn Photoshop. I am also a scrapbooker. But to tell you the truth I haven't been scrapbooking lately. I still enjoy it. I just have been spending time getting to know my camera and software that I haven't done it much. I need to decide how the two will coincide. There is no way I can scrapbook everything, but I do want some scrapbooks to give my kids. My goal is for them to have a baby book, a book of their birthdays, a school book (documenting the first day of school for each and I want to create a book of their blessing at church, their baptism, scouts, achievement days and young mens and young womens.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Okay three books, you amaze me Jeff finally bought me one for Christmas. Oh and guess what came yesterday? A flash and a diffuser, Jeff bought them and I didn't even know it. You will have to teach me everything you've learned with yours.