
This is our cat,
CJ, and our dog,
Cooter.
Cooter is named after, well
Cooter the car mechanic, from the Dukes of
Hazzard. Man, that is embarrassing. Two Dukes references in the first week of my blog everyday about the
Shinkle household.
CJ stands for
Cooter Junior. I know, how original. However, over time he has been called all sorts of other things. For example, Chicken,
Chickers, Bic, Bicker, Silly
lil Bicker, Son of a Bicker (sorry but I want this to be complete), Flea Flicker, Flick, Flea and
Niner (he had an accident with one of his toes when he was a kitten).
Now that the introductions are done. The cat and dog sometimes like to cuddle. I drove up the driveway one day and there they were. I had my camera handy in the car and snapped these shots. Chickers obviously, wanted nothing to do with it and got out of there. Leaving...

...
Cooter. He has also been called
Cooter-bear,
Doggie, Iggy, Furry Bear, The Furriest Bear That Ever Was Furry and
Flippity Flop (that's what his ears do when he runs).

1 comment:
What about "Doggers?"
Post a Comment