I went into the pen with him and all the other cows, with some bread (their favorite) and tried to lure him over and cut the twine with a pocket knife. At one point I was face to face with him and we were probably eight inches from each other. Now, you must know, despite his "Torro" appearance, he really is very tame. I was able to cut the twine a bit. Aside from Avery being inside by herself with the sleeping Bo-man, I decided to stop trying to help our bull when he took a step and "mud" splashed all over me. To put my experience this morning into words, I can only rely on a classic Chris Farley line from Tommy Boy.
Tommy: Man, did I get douched with mud!
Paul: Hey, chucko, that doesn't smell like mud.
2 comments:
so soooo funny, seriously I think you are a junior Pioneer Women in the making. Glad you were able to help the lad out and hopefully Bo-man was still asleep when you went back inside.
LOVE IT! We love Tommy Boy too!
Post a Comment