
I've been thinking about my blog as of late and I want to take it a new direction. I have read on several other blogs about trying to do a post everyday for a year. Well, if I wanted to do it for 2009, we all know I am way behind. Oh well, how is that different from any other part of my life. So here is the plan.
* Post one blog entry a day
* Include at least one photo (I don't have a shortage of those)
* I want the topics to be about our daily lives. I want to document all the things that we do everyday that sometime very soon will only be a memory. At the end of the year I will have a neat little documentary of the shinkle household.
* The photo and entry doesn't have to be about the things that happened that particular day, it just needs to be about the daily life of us.
So there you have it. I will be spending some time catching up on the days that I have missed but I think this will be fun.
3 comments:
Fab idea! I look forward to sharing a year with the Shinkles. If it goes well, maybe I'll try in '10!
Nic
So fun, thanks for letting us take a sneak peek into your life. I like your ideas for the blog I need to be better at actually taking pictures everyday. I miss you so much, thank goodness for blogging, it makes the distance seem so much shorter, but I really wish I could just run on over and say hello. Okay I have to stop I am getting teary eyed. Luv ya!!
Great idea! I always feel like I am over doing it when I blog more then once a week, but I think if they were simple it would be fun and a great journal! Good luck I will be watching!
Post a Comment