Jan 9, 2009

Nine

When I took these photos of Bodie I just hung a piece of white fabric in a doorway that gets good light. Well, The Bigs, that's what Ron and I call Rowdy and Avery, naturally thought it looked like a stage with a curtain. So they put on a show. It went something like this:
The Audience:
(Do you like that I decorate my home with Bo and Luke Duke?)

Photobucket


The start of the show:

Photobucket




Photobucket

Avery's turn:

Photobucket

Stage Left:

Photobucket

I love how Rowdy is peeking around the curtain from backstage:

Photobucket

Introducing Rowdy:

Photobucket

At the end Rowdy said "Does anyone have any questions". Apparently, Avery did.

Photobucket

Rock On!

Photobucket

Rowdy has left the building!
"Thank you, Thank you very much" said like Elvis

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alli said...

That is fantastic! I wish it had had a video to go with!