Oct 11, 2008

Testing 1,2,3

I am just testing to see if I successfully converted a Raw image from my camera to a jpeg file...it really sounds like I know what I am talking about doesn't it. Now if I can just figure out how to make my images bigger I would be happy.
Just a few words about this little boy. Oh! How I love him. He is so sweet. He just learned how to give kisses on the cheek. Before when we would ask for a kiss he would give you a head butt or two...such a boy! Now he either blows a raspberry on your cheek or he sniffs your cheek...it is so darling that I ask for kisses from him all the time. I call him my "buttery little boy" because his skin is so buttery and soft. He is walking more than crawling now and he is so proud that he can just go from room to room and for the most part keep up with us.

1 comment:

Alli said...

He's getting so much less babyish! What a little sweetheart :)