Oh my gosh, Julia...when did Rowdy turn 28. He is so darn old... I love that kid. You know from the day I first met him and he was like 3 months old and he said,"Hi, Renetta"...I thought...I like this guy. He is soooo smart...Gads..he has the brain of 28year old...
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Other wize I am so clueless. I will love to come on here and see your life... I love blogs!!! Love ya...Renetta
2 comments:
Oooooh, way too deep so early in the week. Good for him!
Nic
Oh my gosh, Julia...when did Rowdy turn 28. He is so darn old... I love that kid. You know from the day I first met him and he was like 3 months old and he said,"Hi, Renetta"...I thought...I like this guy. He is soooo smart...Gads..he has the brain of 28year old...
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Other wize I am so clueless. I will love to come on here and see your life... I love blogs!!!
Love ya...Renetta
Post a Comment