
I just wanted to mention that today is Ron and I's 10 year wedding Anniversary! I know you are asking why in the world am I blogging about it at 9pm on the night of our Anniversary. Well we are not officially celebrating until next week, just another regular Friday night around these parts. Anyways, I thought I would post a few things about us in honor of this occasion....
- We met when he towed my car in college
- He had been checking me out from the sidelines of his little brother Aaron's football games as I coached the Central High School Cheerleaders
- He told one of the players dad's I was "good breeding stock"...I know, I know...but was he wrong?
- After we went on our first date I knew...I cried a happy cry the whole drive home
- Our courtship was full of highs and lows and break ups a being reunited
- We are complete opposites in so many ways but you know what they say about opposites
- Ron is my best friend
- Although, I won't get the line exactly right, I must quote Jerry McGuire and say "I love him for the man he is, for the man he wants to be and for the man he almost is"
- He likes my cooking and he knows that it is one of the ways I show him I love him
- We have been married 10 years and are still getting to know each other and I think that is what is so interesting about being married...as time goes on you just get more comfortable with each other and know how to communicate better because you know that other person and all of their layers...Ron says he can tell what kind of mood I am in by how I am breathing...now that is pretty frightening to me.
- Ok these are getting kid of random...I am also doing my best to stop Bodie from typing along with me...he is on my lap!
Happy Anniversary Ron!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys!!! Hope you have fun celebrating next week.
Much congrats for the last decade and the MANY more to come! You guys have accomplished a lot of greatness (sweet babies) since that beautiful day (yes, I remember it) and you should feel very proud of yourselves. Happy Anniversary :)
Nicole
WOW! Happy anniversary! We will hit the big 1-0 this spring and it hardly seems possible! Congrats!
(I am having a big scrap sale let me know if you are interested I don't have your email or I would have emailed you information!)
aaaawwww...that was sweet :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment