I bought this box of crayons a few weeks ago to put in my craft room. When I was little, this was my favorite set of crayons. It had more colors than the 24 pack, but not all of the colors of the 64 pack (sometimes too many choices is not a good thing). I loved to color and to draw when I was younger (let's be honest not much has changed). The purpose of the post however, is to share that it was an absolute MUST that the crayons be in rainbow order. A box of crayons in rainbow order with all the crayons standing next to similiar colors with the points still intact just made me happy. In fact, I remember having several boxes of crayons that I didn't use because I wanted to preserve their newness. Is it any wonder I sometimes buy two sets of scrapbook paper; one to use and one to "preserve".
I'm not sure what this says about me but I put it in my craft room as a reminder to find joy in the little things even if it is something as simple as a new box of crayons in rainbow order.
3 comments:
I totally love the picture and too love crayons. Whenever school starts and the school supplies are cheap I totally stock up on boxes of Crayon they are always so handy to have. I too love think in Rainbow order. It looks like you are having fun playing around with your camera. I bought a tripod and a camera remote today, Jeff and I are going to attempt to take our own family pictures, we'll see how that goes :) !!!
Love the picture! I to love crayons in rainbow order and new tips are a must! I would buy a new box everytime I wanted to color if I could! !I still love to color!
In rainbow order? Seriously? What kind of a nutty, obsessive freak are you that your crayons have to be EXACTLY in rainbow order??? Same as me :) Great minds think alike I guess....
Nic
Post a Comment