Oct 11, 2008

I know this is not quite right...

...but I am trying. I don't want to have to put my pictures on photobucket, resize them, send them to mars and back, do the hokey pokey and turn my self about just to get bigger pictures. Any suggestions...Shaun Gatherum...if you are out there...HELP!

Just a photo of Bodie's morning visiters...looking for the scraps that I sweep out to them!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Okay well here are my suggestions. First if you want to use photobucket than you might choose Large for your picture size (that's what I use and it has been working) second I usually don't upload any horizontal pictures because there too big, so I just do vertical. The other suggestion is that you will have to go to your html and do some editing so that you have more room for your pictures. If you up the picture space then you might have to make your sidebar smaller. I don't know if any of that made sense, but I had to do it on mine. Heck just call me and we can go through it together. Looks like Bodie is a sweetie pie boy.