
.jpg)
Bodie turned one on the 22nd of August and I hadn't posted about it. Ron's Papa pasted away the same weekend so our focus was somewhere else entirely. We managed to have a little cake and ice cream and sing. As you can see from the last photo he is a mover and loves to try to keep up with his Brother and Sister. He loves to play catch and throw balls. He loves to try to put lids back on water bottles. If he is fussy in the car...I just hand him my cell phone and he is good to go. He loves to put things inside of other things and then take them back out. He doesn't talk as much as the other two at this age. He also loves to play chase. We say "I'm gonna come and get you, so you better run away" and he crawls away as fast as he can. He always stops and sits back up to see if you are really chasing him. Then he squeals in delight that you are and he "keeps" crawling away. He can't stand it if you go around a corner during this game because he must investigate where you have gone. He likes it when you peek at him from around a corner too. He hates it when I leave the room and absolutely is traumatized when I take a shower. Therefore, the timing on that task is always tricky. He adores his bath and clamors to get in every time I run the water; even if it is for Rowdy or Avery. Just a little bit about this boy.
2 comments:
I love the picture of the three of them in their matching shirts. The one of Bodie by the window is great I love how you used the natural light and how he is only half light (sidelighting) good job.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment