May 16, 2010
May 12 of 12...
1. Bodie doing "Superman!!!" with his cozy as a cape.
2. Bodie just looking cute after his cozy fell off his neck.
3. Avery spelling Bodie's name on the fridge.
4. My pretty flowers that I got for Mother's day!
5. My morning was going to be dedicated to getting the first round of chemicals in the pool in preperation for the summer.
6. One of my pool side helpers.
7. My other pool side helper.
8. Bodie still looking for the Lady Bug in my camera that I always tell him is in there to get him to look at me. He is actually saying Lady Bug.
9. Avery decided to wear her T-ball shirt to school so she could show her friends and teacher.
10. Also, she wanted two pony tails with ribbons.
11. Some of the flowers blooming in our yard.
12. Avery found a pretty flower and gave it to her bus driver.
13. I don't usually post photos of my kids on the potty but this one is pretty mild. I bought him a potty "just his size" (as he says) and he has been giving it a test run here and there.
14. Making PB & J for Bo's lunch.
15. With Bo down for a nap I only had 10 more minutes of freedom before Rowdy and Avery got home from school.
16. Avery was right that the April showers would bring May flowers...she was sort of obsessed with this idea for a few weeks and thought that it meant that it wouldn't rain in May.
17. Avery was in a silly mood when she got home and begged to put on one of her new swim suits.
18. Rowdy on the other hand was so grumpy and tired. I don't blame him really. He has been keeping a very busy schedule with being on a Rookie Baseball team. The little crinkle between his eye brows is always the indicator for me that he is just so tired or sick.
19. After a snack I let him watch a train documentory that I recorded for him.
20. I told Avery I would paint her nails and put little flowers on them and then she was grumpy because Rowdy got to watch a show and she didn't...oh boy!
21. Rowdy purked up and went out to ride his bike.
22. Bo woke up and they all had a small snack before we headed to Avery's game.
23. Avery smaking the ball at her T-ball game.
24. Home in time for the kids to show me their Talent Show that they set up in our tent. It was really cute. They had signs, seats and each one taking a turn to do a talent.
Labels:
12 of 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was bad and didnt' even take enough pictures, mine is going to be a collage from the month this time, oh well. Yours looks great and you always have so many pictures good job.
Post a Comment