May 28, 2010

Who's that girl...

I really need to make a commitment to getting more pictures of myself and Ron. It isn't that hard to take a self portrait or use the timer on my camera. So in honor of that commitment, I give you Rowdy and I on the bus, on the way home from his end of the year field trip to the Forestry Center. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. We had a good time together. Of course we had to visit the big black steam engine out front. We actually had lunch in the cab of the engine. Super fun memory. I smuggled his little bear in my pocket, therefore there is three of us in the photo.


Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Holly said...

Holy toledo, my boys would be in heaven! I need to be better about being in photos too. I snap a few pictures almost everyday, and yet I'm only in them a few times a year.

Kim said...

So fun to see you again old friend. I'm glad you got to go on a little outing with Rowdy, I am missing that this year with Madie. I too want to see more pictures of you (I'm one to talk). Hope you have a great weekend.