May 18, 2010

I can't help it...

I just have to stop what I am doing and grab the cameras. You might think I staged this with Bo in his monkey pj's and him eating a banana...but I didn't. He was sitting in the high chair as I swept the floor after breakfast yesterday and when the light hits his face like that I have to get my camera. He saw the banana on the counter and wanted it...he has the "See-food" disease, like me...I see food and I want to eat it!

Photobucket

By the way. Bodie is sticking his foot in the air because it is funny to do anything with your feet. You see when Bodie tried to say Stinky Foot for the first time it come out sounding like Dinky Woot...now it is funny to do anything with your Dinky Woot. Anything to get a smile, right?
Photobucket

1 comment:

annawilcox said...

I love that! You have the cutest kids.