Weren't they just babies yesterday I swear. Can you believe it has been pretty much 8 years that we have known each other. He is a handsome guy, you should be proud.
Julia, I have a freshman next year. Talk about not wanting to talk about it. I think I will just deny this is reality and send her back to kindergarten. All the girls will love her and she would love them too.
2 comments:
Weren't they just babies yesterday I swear. Can you believe it has been pretty much 8 years that we have known each other. He is a handsome guy, you should be proud.
Julia, I have a freshman next year. Talk about not wanting to talk about it. I think I will just deny this is reality and send her back to kindergarten. All the girls will love her and she would love them too.
Post a Comment