I'm not 100% thrilled with the quality of the images. They are not as crisp as they are in my computer and they look a bit distorded. Kim told me about a tutorial that shows you have to do these...so I thought I would give it a try. I might adjust the images a bit and see if I get a better result.
Tutorial
NOTE: If anyone trys this it is important that all the images be the same size. That is why I was getting some distortion.
May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay it's fun to see this. I can see what you mean though, the images do look a little distorted. I like it though, can't wait to check out the tutorial myself.
That's awesome. I was googling around trying to find a way to do a flash header a while ago with no luck. I'll have to scope this out. Does it give you any transition options? Something with more of a fade-out look?
Post a Comment