Jan 23, 2008

Vicarious

I love this photo!

Yum!


Tea Time!


Emily Post

This is the coolest little tea set. When you pour cold liquids into the cups they turn a dark pink color. Avery got it for Christmas from me...mainly because I wanted to have a tea party with her. Yes sometimes I buy them toys that I want to play with. On Monday Rowdy was at his cousins house for a play date and Avery and I finally got to have our tea party. We had a blast. She just kept pouring me cups of "tea" (crystal light lemonade) and we sat and chatted and nibbled Ritz crackers. Since Monday, Avery and Rowdy have used the tea set at lunch time. It is so funny how something as simple as getting to pour their own drink out of a tea pot makes everything so much fun.


5 comments:

Kim said...

So cute, it's fun to see a picture of you too. I totally relate to the buying toys that you want for them. Missing you and hoping all is well.

Mama Rak said...

How fun! I doubt my boys will be down with a tea party, so I'll have to live "vicariously" as well!

Amber said...

I heart tea parties... I love the second picture of Avery and that is a cute pic of you!

Kymberly said...

So FUN...I was just thinking about tea sets the other day for my girls...looks like ya'll had a blast.

Alli said...

Yeah for tea parties! We've had a few of those lately too :) I spent the whole time perfecting my english accent and talking to my girls about perfect manners.