That is so sweet that you included pictures of the kids. I am really missing you it has been snowing all day and I have been thinking of how I miss having a really great friend around. Can you believe it has been 8 months since I have seen you. I almost want to cry just thinking of it.
3 comments:
That is so sweet that you included pictures of the kids. I am really missing you it has been snowing all day and I have been thinking of how I miss having a really great friend around. Can you believe it has been 8 months since I have seen you. I almost want to cry just thinking of it.
oh and I love the one at the top of all the kids you seriously have to email it to me.
That one with Rowdy and the face he's making is WAY too cute.
Post a Comment