
Ron and I have decided that
Bodie's head is about 60/40. That is, 60 % forehead and 40% eyes, ears, nose and mouth.

Don't ask me what my camera was doing...but somehow I got this soft blurry look on this photo. But mainly I wanted to share my son's silly little hair do. He has this little patch of hair on the top of his head. After his bath it sticks straight up. Ron and I are in constant debate about cutting it. I want to cut it and he does not. It looks like a
Toupee sometimes...he has a baby comb over. Ron called him an onion head the other day. Poor
Bodie man!

Sweet little boy and his teddy!

It is hard to take good photos of him because the flash on my camera is too bright. If you turn the flash off the pictures are not as clear.
3 comments:
Too cute he looks like such a happy baby. Don't cut the hair, it's the only time your hair can be totally out of control and still be considered adorable. Thanks for posting some of little Bodie. Missing you.
These pics are absolutely priceless! He looks like such a little man. It's apparent you are having a blast with this little guy. As for the hair.....I'd probably feel the same way you do, but I still don't know if it's the right thing to do. Best of luck w/ your decision!
Cute Cute Cute. Wanna do our girls dinner we never got sometime next week or the week after? Let me know - I would love to see you!
Post a Comment