Jan 30, 2008

Live from the Red Carpet!

I just had to share something funny that Avery did yesterday. I was walking past her room and she and Rowdy were playing. I heard her say several times to Rowdy "What is your name" and he would make up some silly name. I overheard this a few times so the next time I walked by I looked in on them. Avery was holding a pretend hot dog like a microphone and she was interviewing Rowdy. She held the "microphone" under her chin when she would talk and then put it in front of Rowdy for him to respond.

Here is the best part....I asked her where did you see that Avery? I knew before I asked the question where she had seen it, I just wanted to know how she would put it into words. She thought for a second and then said "I saw it on your show Mama!" I guess I watched too much of the Red Carpet for SAG awards the otherday. It just goes to show they watch everything you do and are taking note. I was proud of her though maybe she has a future in broadcasting? Oh, and I probably should have told her that the question they ask is "Who are you wearing?"

3 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

that is sooooo funny!!!

Kim said...

So cute and funny. Have a great time on your trip, can't wait to see pictures. Aloha.

Alli said...

Hilarious!