When Rowdy went to bed last night I told him I might have to wake him up to get to school on time and he so sweetly and sleepily said "ok, mama". He had a great day at school. When I picked him up he had lots to share with me about teacher time, student time, recess, snack and he even told me about a couple of the rules you have to follow when you are there. Whew! He does listen! When we were driving home he said "That was my first day of school" I am so proud of him he handled it like a champ! He went right in and started playing with some of the other kids. Avery did too! She is ready for Kindergarten!


1 comment:
It sure is hard to believe when that first one heads off to kindergarten. And here my first one will start his first day of third grade tomorrow. WHERE DID THE TIME GO! Wish I could keep them little just a bit longer. WAY TO GO Rowdy!
Post a Comment