
I hope you are not sick of the first day of school photos yet! But today was Avery's first official day of Preschool. She was a little bit sassy this morning when we were getting dressed. But we made it there and I guess she had a good day. Circle Time is the first little activity they do to start the day. The Circle Time rug has the alphabet all the way around the outside of the rug. Well, Avery got a little bit upset when she saw another little boy (Josh, her cousin) sitting on the "A". On one hand I was proud of her for her letter recognition skills but on the other hand a little concerned because she was already asserting her "
sassyness".

Josh did end up moving off the letter "A" but I have no idea if it was because of Avery.

She was showing the little boy next to her the little kitty that she brought for Sharing Time. I have to run for now everyone under 4 foot tall in this house needs me right now....Ahhhhh!!!!
1 comment:
What a cutie. Cute dress. Can you believe she is old enough to go to Preschool.
Post a Comment