Sep 4, 2007

My Girl!

Rowdy was off to his first day of Kindergarten and Avery had an orientation at Pre-school. We just had to stop by and meet the teacher and turn in some paperwork.

Ms. Dianna is asking Avery "How do you spell your name" and Avery quickly responded A-V-E-R-Y...I was outside getting something out of the van...so I missed it! But everyone said she just rambled it off like it was nothing! Wow Avery Girl...you are such a star!


This is the same preschool that Rowdy attended and we just love it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I thought about you today. What sweet pictures of both kiddos. I heard Rowdy on the phone with Ron, talking about recess. It was precious. I miss recess... and nap time. :)

Kim said...

The kiddos look to cute. Glad it all went well. I don't know how you are doing it. Miss you.