Sep 6, 2007

Just an Update

I was just messing around with some photo program I have and noticed that I could brighten these photos a bit and get rid of the red eye! They look so much better. I was out in the hallway when I took them and was using the zoom so they were grainy. Thanks for looking...I'm off to bed!!!


Me cuddling with the boys! Rowdy just came up to Bodie and I on the couch and said "I want to snuggle with you"...oh it melts my heart! When he said it I could tell he wasn't sure what I was going to say because their have been lots of new rules now that Bodie is here. He looked so happy when I said get up here sweetie! I love me some snuggles!!!!!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Love the school pics! They're both so adorable! Rowdy with his little glasses - I can't get enough :)

Amanda Davis said...

I also love the school pics! I feel more normal to hear other people are just as obsessed as I am. I am also jelouse of the snuggle time! I just don't get it so much anymore! My baby is now big enough that if I don't put her in her bed she won't sleep or she will fight it to long.... oh the good old days of snuggle them to sleep.... it is almost worth going for number 5 to get it back. I SAID ALMOST!!!!