Rowdy is becoming quite the photographer. He is always asking to take pictures. I don't discourage him because it is a good chance for me to actually be in the photos and I want him to develop his talent for photography.
Rowdy was reading (saying the words by wrote) this book to Bodie as I was feeding him. The kids are doing so great with the new baby in the house. My mom has been here since we got home and so that has helped tremendously. So we have not flown solo yet. I can't believe school starts next week...yikes! We all slept in until 7:40 this morning how am I going to get everyone up and out the door next week. Rowdy starts school at 8am and Avery has preschool at 9 am tuesday and thursday.

4 comments:
Good job Rowdy! That little guy is soooo sweet. I too was thinking about the school schedule this morning and how late everyone has been sleeping....need to get them onto the school schedule :-{
Rowdy in a tow truck shirt...just like dada. :) Yeah, everyone in those photos was at my fiesta, well except Cody. It was a baby-less night. :)
Congratulations!!! He's perfect! Your kids will be awesome with him. Rowdy seems so grown up!
I forgot to tell you how much I LOVE his name!!! Almost worth having another kid just to pick out another name... I keep saying that....(almost having another kid for) I better stop or I might get myself in trouble!
Post a Comment