Aug 15, 2007

There is something in the water...

This picture was taken at a baby shower that my sister in law Jaclyn threw for me and the baby. Once again we are all pregnant at the same time. The other girls have all expressed how jealous they are that I am almost done with my pregnancy...Whew! Stephanie is due in March, Maryanne and Jaclyn are due at the end of October with boys! We don't know what Steph is having yet. I love to flash forward about a year when Grandma Linda's house will be filled with the sound of the pitter patter of eight more feet. Her and Jerry are lovin' every minute of it...in fact we all swear it is Grandpa Jerry's prayers for more grandchildren that keep getting us into these messes....Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Okay I didn't know Steph was pregnant. You girls look cute. Exciting. Did Steph move into the pink house?

Alli said...

I love it! Me and my two other sisters were pregnant at the same time with our first babies. It's fun to have them grow up together.

Kymberly said...

how about James for that middle name????