Aug 3, 2007

She's crafty!!!


I made these signs for Rowdy and Avery's room. I used my Cricut (cricut.com) die cut machine to make them. They are about 4 inches by 24 inches. The kids helped me make them. We used acrylic paint, cardstock and Mod Podge. They are super easy and fast to make. I think I will make one for each of my nieces and nephews for Christmas. I got the boards at Micheal's for around $3. They are only about 3/8 of inch thick. Rowdy and Avery carried them all over the house the day after we made them. I was thinking I could make one for each holiday and donate it to the fundraiser at Avery's preschool too!
I have been wanting to make them for awhile but finally got the motivation to do so because it is going to be a project that we will offer at our Super Saturday (all day craft day at church) in October. The lady that asked me to help needed the sample to display.

2 comments:

Alli said...

How cute! Nicely done, Julia! Reading your other posts, sounds like the pregnancy is progressing nicely. Do you have a name chosen yet? I always love that part. Cool header pic, by the way. Very artsy. And good luck with potty training Avery. If she can get it down by the time baby #3 comes, that'll be wonderful!

Kim said...

Totally cute. I love it. You are so crafty. I think that Cricut was money well spent. I miss you.