Aug 20, 2007

Me and my bro!

Can you just say I am ready to have this kid. It is sad to say I don't know the last time I took a picture of my brother and myself. I am always so focused on taking pictures of the kids I need to stop and take some photos of the adults.

Opening his cards. I didn't get him anything but I did take him down memory lane with a list of 50 memories I have of he and I or reasons that I love him. He really enjoyed it and we all laughed at some of the memories that I brought up.


Joey's girlfriend's, grandson Darren, Rowdy and my nephew Evan. They were watching Darren play a video game.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute pictures, fun to see your family. Look at how cute you are I am sad I am not there to see you prego this time. Rowdy lookin cute in his glasses. Keep me updated.