Rowdy's preschool did a eye screening in the Spring and the Doctor said I should bring him back during the summer for another exam. Long story short, there is a new kid in town. Doesn't he look like he is ready for med-school (he says he's going to be a doctor when he grows up or a train engineer). Anyways, here is my handsome boy sportin' his new specs. He does really well wearing them and wears them more often than not. The doc says she wants him to wear them at least 5 hrs a day. That is perfect because he can be sure to have them on at school and then take a break when he comes home to play.Aug 6, 2007
So Handsome!!!
Rowdy's preschool did a eye screening in the Spring and the Doctor said I should bring him back during the summer for another exam. Long story short, there is a new kid in town. Doesn't he look like he is ready for med-school (he says he's going to be a doctor when he grows up or a train engineer). Anyways, here is my handsome boy sportin' his new specs. He does really well wearing them and wears them more often than not. The doc says she wants him to wear them at least 5 hrs a day. That is perfect because he can be sure to have them on at school and then take a break when he comes home to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Too too cute. He does look so handsome, if that is a preview for when he gets older, he is going to be a ladies man. I miss that cute little boy. He absolutely looks adorable. I hope all is well. Miss you.
I LOVE the glasses!!! I've always thought glasses on kids was cute, but there's something in Rowdy's face that makes it just perfect. Those dimples are cute too!
Dylio and I had fun with you guys at the races on Saturday! Rowdy is so handsome with his new glasses and it was fun to see avery and Dylan hanging out... and kissing. haha.
Love the glasses on your little man. Very cute and I have to agree with Allison on the dimples. I just have a thing for them.
Post a Comment