Jan 20, 2012

January 12 of 12

Remember how two years ago I started a 12 of 12.  Twelve pictures on the 12th day of the month.  Well I went back a read a few of them...I only made it through May, by the way.  I have issues with follow through.  I loved all the journaling that went along with them and how it forced me to take pictures that I normally wouldn't.  I got a few treasures this month that I wouldn't have captured otherwise.  All so because I like to include lots of pictures of the kids I am doing 16 squares twice.  I really want to put it into a book.  I have my files all set up on my computer to hold each month.  So here goes:
Photobucket 1. Cinnimon Toast Crunch for Bodie like every morning 2. The 12th was a Thurday so it is our day to just hang out and their isn't usually much on the schedule 3. I love the light that comes into our Kitchen 4. Drippy milk chin 5. Bodie often hides from Ron when he is leaving for the day 6. Ron pretending to look for Bodie in the drawer. Bodie thinks this is so funny. 7. Ron says, "You found me!" because Bodie used to say that when he was younger and jumped out of his hiding place before we found him. 8. A goodbye session of "fighting". 9. Bo and I head outside because it was really nice out. This is our new dog, Philo. He is a rescue from the pound and is a perfect fit for our family. 10. Bodie spoiling Philo with some treats 11. Philo has really pretty eyes 12. All done Philo 13. Hoped on Dada's ATV for a pretend ride. 14. New dormers on our house and the new deck. It wraps around the house on both levels and is so nice for BBQing and stepping outside to enjoy the view from the second floor. 15. I was prepping all day to have the carpet cleaners come the next day. I even donated a couch and had the donation place pick it up...it felt so good to have it gone. 16. All sorts of items had to be placed into the kitchen to get ready for the carpet cleaners. Photobucket
17. Miss Avery and her long, long hair helping me make a little dessert for after dinner. 18. Pudding with a nilla wafer at the bottom 19. Cutie 20. I keep the cereal companies in business 21. Sweet boy 22. More Cereal 23. Calvin and Hobbes is very big at my house 24. Back outside to play. 25. Bike party 26. Stunts 27. Bodie trying to do his bother's stunt 28. Can you see their faces... 29. Avery hippity hopping around our pool table 30. Three 31. Quick trip to Waremart 32. Dropped the boys off to work on Rowdy's pinewood derby car

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a nice busy day.

Lia London, author said...

I do love these pictures. Especially the ones where they seem to fall out of the frame in creative ways.