Jun 4, 2012

February 12 of 12 ....

February 12 of 12.  So I have made an adjustment to my 12 of 12 assignment for 2012.  The pictures are from the entire month instead of just the 12th of the month.  I like this better.  Plus, when I forget to take pictures on the 12th it works out better.

Here is a flashback to February.

1.  Our cats are outside kitties.  But they come and visit sometimes.  2.  Rowdy jetskiing in our pond in the back field....in February. 3. Avery posing for me.  One of the last shots I got of her with her baby front teeth.  4.  I took her Subway at school for her 8th birthday.  5.  The Rainbow cake I made her for her birthday party!  So worth the time to make it.  6.  The birthday girl.  7.  Pretty!  8.  Avery going through her loot from Valentine's day at school.  9.  Bodie drivin' his John Deere.  If you look close it is missing the front wheel.  10.  Showing me an owie.  I very big deal these days.  11.  Rowdy entertaining himself at Avery's dance class.  12.  Avery's place setting at our Valentine's dinner as a family.
Photobucket 13.   Avery came home super excited  14.  She lost her tooth.  15.  Rowdy has always been super talented on his bike  16.  Handsome boy.  17.  Riding horses at Uncle Roger and Auntie Maryanne's house.  18.  Kit and Bodie  19. BEST Buds.  20.  Goofy Boys  21.  Raya, our cousin from Hawaii.  Such a sweetie!  22. Jacob, Raya's little brother.  23.  Avery LOVES to read. 24.Bodie helping Dada cut and stack wood.
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love seeing this. I really love the one of Avery reading, beautiful light.