Jan 12, 2012

One of each of them...

Photobucket
Rowdy sportin' his new converse shoes and listenin' to his new ipod. Both presents he got for Christmas. I am proud of him. He finally learned to tie his shoes. Poor kid, most of his shoes have been velcro type and therefore he hasn't has much opportunity to practice.
Photobucket

Miss Avery with here long, long hair that was supposed to get trimmed overy Christmas break. However, we had to cancel the appointment because she was sick. She doesn't want to get it cut at all. I like it long but it is hard to brush out in the morning and makes us both grumpy.


Photobucket_
Bodie loving on miss Annabelle. We took care of her over Christmas break (she is the preschool's). But we love her and I swear she knows us. We also took care of her this summer. She is the nicest little thing and I would get one of our own if I knew we would get one as nice as her. Bodie adores her!

Totally random post but I am a bit rusty with the blogging so I had to start somewhere!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Okay how grown up does Rowdy look in those shoes and with the ipod. I'm cracking up. Lovin miss Avery's long hair, it has really grown a lot. We always see this cute guinea pig at the library and Madie always wants to take it home, she would love babysitting one.