Jan 13, 2012

Home...

I am working on getting some of my photography and photos of the kids printed in some pretty frames for our home and so I took the kids on an little outing at the end of the summer.  I can't wait for the final project to be done...sadly it involves some painting of some rooms...long overdue.

I took the kids to a little spot that I have passed a million times and wanted to take pictures of them there.  It was perfect!  I have posted a few and if you want to see a slide show of more scroll to that bottom.  Bodie was great he kept everyone in stiches so I could get some good smiles...



Photobucket
My favorite one...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Kim said...

So soo sooo cute. Love them all, can't wait to see the finished product.

Corinne Ritz said...

WOW! Those turned out great! Your kids are so grown up and adorable!!!